Below is a list of documents that are required to be accepted as an authorized independent contractor of The Bigger Hammer.

  • Completed and signed Vendor Application Form
  • Completed and signed Skill Survey
  • Completed and signed IRS Form W-9
  • Completed and signed Independent Contractor Agreement
  • Certificate of Insurance for General Liability for a minimum of $1,000,000
  • Workers Compensation or Workers Compensation Certificate of Exemption
  • Copy of the current business license
  • Copy of handyman or contractor license
  • Scanned copy of your driver’s license

Please scan all documents into one PDF file and email to: